Thanks for downloading Allworx View!
View provides browser-based, real-time call activity dashboards and historical call reporting for Allworx systems so you can make smarter decisions – whether monitoring agent and queue productivity, or managing telecom resources.
- Installing or upgrading View requires local administrator access to the Windows server running Allworx View software.
- See the Installation Guide (linked below) for instructions.
- Allworx system software, version 220.127.116.11 or newer
- View CDR feature key
- View ACDR feature key (optional - requires the View CDR feature key)
Windows application server:
- Hardware: 8GB RAM, dual- or quad-core processor, 500GB free disk space, network connectivity to Allworx server(s)
- Operating System software: Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Small Business Server 2011, or Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2 (any edition: Foundation, Essentials, Standard, or Datacenter)
- Operating System pre-requisites: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, ASP.NET 4.5.2, .NET Extensibility Framework 4.5
Supported web browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (Latest Release)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (latest release with auto upgrade enabled)
- Google Chrome (Latest Release)
- Mozilla Firefox (Latest Release)
- Safari (Latest Release)
More information on using Allworx View is available from: